Camping onsite = the best option!
For the full Northern Bass festival experience, camping onsite is the only option.
Grab your mates and get right into the NB experience at our onsite campground! The NB campground has everything you need for your stay on Worsfolds Farm – food stalls, hot showers, a powder room, security and even a bar.
To camp onsite you will need to purchase a Camping Pass as well as your event ticket. Same deal goes for those bringing campervans onsite – you will need ONE Campervan Pass per vehicle, but each person staying in the campervan will need to purchase an individual camping pass.
Camping Passes are exchanged for a camping wrist band when you arrive on site. No camping wrist band = no access to the camp ground.
You can stay for one, two or three nights, depending on the type of Northern Bass ticket you get. So if you want to buy a 2 Day Camping Pass you’ll need the Two Day Northern Bass ticket.
Camping passes are now available with Laybuy!
New to Northern Bass – KARTENT!
Snap up one of our new sustainable, recyclable, cardboard accomodation options on site.
Arrive at NB and your tent (with air mattress and sleeping bag options) will be set up in a premium spot – all the work done for you. Just drop your bags and head straight into The Jungle.
Learn more about the cardboard revolution here: www.kartent.com
Grab your Kartent add on from Ticket Fairy now, also available with Laybuy!
NB 18/19 Campervan and Campervan Plus passes are available now.
– Stationwagons, vans, utes and campervans only. No smaller cars (hatchbacks/sedans) are permitted.
– There is no power or water to campervans.
– You MUST take all grey water with you.
– Due to limited space we do not permit additional tents in this area – if you want a tent next to your vehicle, you will need a Campervan PLUS Pass.
– Please email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to booking if your vehicle is longer than 5m.
Campervan passes are now available with Laybuy!
Bass Hotel is the ultimate luxury in festival camping. No need to worry about lugging a tent around and sorting out your place to sleep!
Just drive up and park right near the Bass Hotel where your fabulous bell tent will be already pitched and ready to go. After a big day partying at Northern Bass, treat yourself to an extra comfy sleep in your Bass Hotel Suite.
WHAT IS IN YOUR BASS HOTEL TENT SUITE…
Exclusive drop off point for glampers on the road leading to car-parking, where the Wildernest staff will greet you and help you with your bags. So no queueing at the festival entry!!
– Transport to and from Bass Hotel from the stages.
– 5m round canvas bell tent with a zipped on groundsheet, all 100% waterproof.
– Soft flooring that stretches the entire floor.
-Bright LED light, powered by a solar panel connected to the tent.
– An Inner sprung Mattress – made up with sheets, duvet, pillow and pillowcase. NO towels so please bring your own.
– Ear plugs for each person.
– Small central table in each tent
– Pathway lighting to tents
– Exclusive flushing toilets and hot showers
– Outdoor lounge and chill out area exclusive to glampers, complete with a charging station for electronics.
All people staying in this area will need an individual Camping Pass.
Bass Hotel passes are now available with Laybuy!