Camping onsite = the best option!
For the full Northern Bass festival experience, camping onsite is the only option.
Grab your mates and get right into the NB experience at our onsite campground! The NB campground has everything you need for your stay on Worsfolds Farm – food stalls, hot showers, a powder room, security and even a bar.
To camp onsite you will need to purchase a Camping Pass as well as your event ticket. Same deal goes for those bringing campervans onsite – you will need ONE Campervan Pass per vehicle, but each person staying in the campervan will need to purchase an individual camping pass.
Camping Passes are exchanged for a camping wrist band when you arrive on site. No camping wrist band = no access to the camp ground.
You can stay for one, two or three nights, depending on the type of Northern Bass ticket you get. So if you want to buy a 2 Day Camping Pass you’ll need the Two Day Northern Bass ticket.
If you are planning to bring a campervan to Northern Bass this year, you will need to get a Campervan Pass. You need ONE Campervan Pass per vehicle, but each camper in the vehicle also requires their own Camping Pass
● Stationwagons, vans, utes and campervans only. No smaller cars (hatchbacks/sedans) are permitted.
● There is no power or water to campervans.
● You MUST take all grey water with you.
● Due to limited space we do not permit additional tents in this area – if you want a tent next to your vehicle, you will need a Campervan PLUS Pass.
● Please email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to booking if your vehicle is longer than 5m.
If you want a tent next to your vehicle we have a limited number of Campervan PLUS Passes. This pass will allow you to put up a maximum of two 3m x 3m tents next to your vehicle.
You need ONE Campervan PLUS Pass per vehicle, but each camper in the vehicle AND in the tents also requires their own Camping Pass.