Northern Bass is situated at 420 Settlement Road Mangawhai/Kaiwaka on Worsfold Farm.
Follow the signs to find your correct gate.
Drive SLOWLY and be considerate to our neighbours – no dropping rubbish along the road.
Cars parked along Settlement Road WILL be towed.
A limited-capacity chance to extend your Northern Bass experience!
Entertainment : get in on Day One and get up close and personal with some brilliant artists in the Jungle. The night ends around 2am, leaving you fresh to hit the ground running on the 30th.
Gates open at 10 am
Music from 12pm – 1am
We have locked in some ideal local and international artists, who know how to keep the vibe right.
* Extend your NB experience to 3 days
* Get in faster – limited capacity = shorter queues
* Get the best carparks
* Get the best camp sites and camp with your mates
* You asked for it! In our NB Survey it was one of the things you asked for most.
Our NB Bus services = the best way to get to site!
There will be a continuous shuttle operating between Mangawhai / Mangawhai Heads and the Northern Bass site.
There will also be return buses running from:
* Whangarei – bus coming soon (please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest in the mean time)
The roads are very busy and Settlement Road will be closed for festival traffic from SH. We have limited first come, first served parking.
We ask everyone to car pool as much as possible!
There is limited free parking on-site allocated to campers first. There is more parking a short distance away, with a free shuttle service to site.
PLEASE NOTE: There is NO parking on the road outside the festival. Cars parked along the road will be towed.
– Don’t forget to bring some cash to top up your AWOP chip the first time. You can top up with EFTPOS, but cash is a lot faster (and no signal failures on cash!). Please note that only the AWOP topup stations accept cash – everything else on site requires payment through your AWOP chip.
– There will be loads of great food stalls on site, but it is always handy to have some snack foods
– No more than 6 unopened non-alcoholic drinks (any over and above the limit will be confiscated)
– NO GLASS
– All your camping gear and a rubbish bag to make it easy to clean up your camping area.
Northern Bass is a licensed premise; so our liquor license means that you won’t be able to bring alcohol into the festival. We have multiple bars on site, including one right by the campground. You are able to take any alcohol bought on site into the campground.
You can bring breakfast and snack foods that do not require cooking, empty or sealed/unopened non-alcoholic drinking containers limited to six per person.
Everyone entering the festival will be subject to a full search. Event organisers will have discretion to confiscate/remove any items entering the venue.
Gates open to the campsite at 10am on the 29th and 9am on the 30th and 31st. We will have more info about stage opening times coming soon.
There are no pass-outs from Northern Bass. Once you have entered the festival you cannot leave and re-enter on the same day.
The only exception is for campers staying at the venue for two or three days. Those with a 2 or 3 day camping pass can leave the venue on 30th and 31st December in order to visit the local area/beach etc – you must be out of the venue before 12pm. You will be checked on your return for intoxication and will not be able to enter the venue if intoxicated. You will also be subject to a full search when re-entering the Northern Bass site.
But then… why would you want to leave? We have everything you need on site!
Campervans will not be permitted to re-enter the venue if they leave.
Yes, the name on the ticket needs to match the name on the ID. If it is obviously a shorter version of the name, and the picture looks like you, then that will be fine.
If you have bought tickets through the correct website (Ticket Fairy and Ticket Fairy resale) and put your nickname, or put two tickets in your own name (it happens) then message email@example.com and explain the situation. We will look at things on a case-by-case basis.
If you have bought the ticket through any other channel, request your money back and then complete the sale via the correct Direct Resale process found here.