TERMS AND CONDITIONS
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
By reserving your ticket to Northern Bass by any means, you agree to the following terms and conditions of entry to the venue.
- Line up, Playing Days and Set Times are subject to change without notice.
- The promoter reserves the right to vary advertised programs and to add, withdraw or substitute artists where necessary.
- No passouts will be permitted, unless otherwise advised.
- No ID – No Entry: Patrons must provide valid photo ID to enter the event.
- Accepted forms of ID include Passport, New Zealand Driver’s Licence, 18+ Card. All must be valid and include a photograph. Photocopies or expired forms of ID will not be accepted.
- You must have a valid ticket or other authorisation/accreditation to enter the event.
- Any person gaining unauthorised access to this event may be liable to prosecution.
- Any person found not to be wearing an official event wristband will be ejected from the event.
- Organisers reserve the right to search all persons and all personal possessions at the time of entry to the venue. Failure to comply will mean you will be prevented from entering the event.
- This event is fully licensed. Alcohol sales are subject to Responsible Service of Alcohol and Harm Minimisation Practices. We are prohibited by law from serving liquor to intoxicated persons.
- Activities such as “stage diving”, “moshing”, “climbing” and “crowd surfing” are strictly prohibited.
- Persons causing a disturbance or refusing to comply with requests from Security will be ejected from the event.
- The promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or reject patrons from the event at its sole discretion.
- Any person bearing or wearing gang colours, patches or insignias are not permitted entry to the event.
- The promoter or venue shall not be held liable for any loss, injury or damages sustained entering and exiting at the event.
- By entering this event site you agree to being filmed or photographed, the product of which may be used for marketing or promotional purposes.
- Sound at this event may reach levels that can damage your hearing; free earplugs are available from first aid.
- Northern Bass is on a farm and is a challenging terrain for wheelchairs.
We will do our best to help you around!
- Strobe and flashing lighting is used at the event. If you think this will cause issues, we advise you reconsider attending the festival
- Volume levels at all outdoor events vary depending on many factors such as EPA noise restrictions and may or may not be as loud as an indoor event.
- Unauthorised photography or audio/video recording of any performance at the Festival is strictly prohibited.
- At multi stage or multi room events, capacities of some stages/areas may be limited. Once the maximum capacity of any area is reached there will be no further admissions. Your purchase of an event ticket does not guarantee admission to all areas at all times.
- Ticket holder acknowledges all risks incidental to the event for which this ticket is issued, whether occurring before, during or after the event – for the avoidance of doubt: this includes any changes to the event due to force majeure, “acts of god” or any occurrence that effects the event before, during or after delivery.
- Upon admission, the ticket holder agrees to comply with all applicable laws, by-laws, regulations and venue rules. Failure to comply with venue rules may result in ejection from the event.
- Venue management reserves the right to refuse admission and/or eject any individual whose behaviour is believed to be questionable. Ejection cancels this ticket and with that, the holder forfeits any claim to a refund of the ticket price or any associated service or delivery fees.
- The price displayed on the ticket represents the face value of the ticket and does not include all service and delivery fees where applicable.
- Lost and/or stolen tickets will not be honoured.
- All orders are final – No refunds, no exchanges. This ticket is for purchase or transfer by electronic means only. Purchase of this ticket from, or sale of this ticket by, a third party is not authorised.
- ALL tickets must be resold through official channels via Ticket Fairy. We reserve the right to refuse entry and cancel tickets with full refund (prior to the event) for any reason.
- ANY person found attempting to sell a ticket at more than original face value will have their ticket cancelled and the promoter reserves the right to refuse refunds.
- ALL tickets must match the name on the ID being presented. Tickets not purchased electronically carry risk of being fraudulent.
- Northern Bass and The Ticket Fairy are not responsible for any inconvenience caused by unauthorised duplication.
- Northern Bass reserves the right to refuse refunds of tickets for any reason.